NRMCA Pervious Concrete Technician Certification Class (VIRTUAL) - May 4, 2021
Name: NRMCA Pervious Concrete Technician Certification Class (VIRTUAL) - May 4, 2021
Date: May 4, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM EDT
Registration: Register Now
- Advertise the class to your members. The class will be listed on NRMCA’s Pervious web page under Upcoming Courses with a note to contact their Local Sponsoring Group.
- NRMCA’s fee to the LSG is $160 per individual/attendee for the class. The LSG can set the fee for individuals who register with them.
- Materials are ordered by completing the attached order and payment forms. Payment must be submitted with the order. Refunds will be given at the end of the class for materials returned.
- Those who would like to recertify can take the exam during this session.
- For individuals attempting to certify at the Installer or Craftsman level, the required paperwork with appropriate signatures must be submitted by the LSG.
- An attendee list must be submitted via email a week prior to the class. Attendees can be added after a list has been submitted.
- Please communicate to the attendees that they are required to have a computer and camera (the camera must be turned on during the exam). For those who do not have a camera or having issues with their camera during the exam will be asked to reschedule with their LSG. Ipads do not allow for the camera to be in use while taking the exam.
- GoToWebinar link will be sent the week of the class
- An exam link will be sent to attendees logged in to the class once the webinar has begun. We want to make sure that the attendees are logged into the lecture portion of the day. The link will become active at the designated time (4:00 PM ET). The exam is two hours (2:00).